2018 Water supply system and environmental sanitation project for ethnic minority people in Huong Nguyen Commune, A Luoi District
SPONSORED BY THE ROTARY FOUNDATION
JULY 2017 – MAY 2018
Location: Huong Nguyen, 60 km outside of Hue city.
Poverty level: 64%
- Water Supply System:
- 1,252 residents in 316 households now have access to clean water.
- 1 training on latrine construction to laborers
- 2 trainings on presentation, communication, the water supply system and environmental sanitation to 50 local officers.
- 6 trainings on water supply system and environmental sanitation to 300 local people.
- 4 trainings for 200 local children
- Latrine Construction:
- 53 hygienic latrines built at 52 households and 1 primary school.